TinyQueries - Write SQL Easily
TinyQueries is an online compiler to create SQL queries. It's especially usefull in case you need to write queries containing a lot of joins. It can dramatically reduce the amount of code you need to write, since there are a lot of ways to reuse code.
Four nerds just after they compiled queries using the TinyQueries SQL compiler
Key advantages of TinyQueries
- Code reusability - all code you write can be reused in many ways, reducing the amount of code you need to write
- Code maintainability - the code you need to write is much less than normal SQL, and therefore better to maintain
- Speed optimization - the compiler applies several best practices for writing well performing queries, which you don't need to do yourself
TinyQueries is fast
The Vrije Universiteit of Amsterdam conducted an experiment in which TinyQueries was compared with other means of data analysis, including plain SQL and ORM. TinyQueries turned out to perform equally well as handwritten SQL which is considered to be the fastest way to extract data out of an relational database.
Details of the research can be found here: Energy Efficiency of ORM Approaches: an Empirical Evaluation
- TinyQueries can be used for realtime analytics and reporting
- TinyQueries can be used to build fast API's
- TinyQueries can be used for data conversions (ETL)
TinyQueries can be connected to all major Cloud database platforms, including Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery and Microsoft Azure SQL. Furthermore TinyQueries is listed as Third Party Service on IBM Cloud. On top of the reporting we can automatically generate a customized API to export the data in any format you would like to have, including JSON, XML and CSV.
If you want to see a demo or have questions don't hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help you with any question you might have.