The TinyQueries Terms of Service / Acceptable Use Policy
Your services may be suspended or terminated for violation of this AUP in accordance with TinyQueries Terms of Service.
Capitalized terms used in this AUP shall have the meaning given in the Terms of Service.
Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to email@example.com.
You may not use TinyQueries's network or Services to engage in, foster, or promote illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including:
- Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner's authorization;
- Collecting or using email addresses, screen names or other identifiers without the consent of the person identified (including, without limitation, phishing, Internet scamming, password robbery, spidering, and harvesting);
- Collecting or using information without the consent of the owner of the information;
- Use of any false, misleading, or deceptive TCP-IP packet header information in an email or a newsgroup posting;
- Use of the service to distribute software that covertly gathers information about a user or covertly transmits information about the user;
- Use of the service for distribution of advertisement delivery software unless: (i) the user affirmatively consents to the download and installation of such software based on a clear and conspicuous notice of the nature of the software, and (ii) the software is easily removable by use of standard tools for such purpose included on major operating systems; (such as Microsoft's "ad/remove" tool); or
- Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against TinyQueries network or website, or TinyQueries's employees, officers or other agents, including engaging in behavior that results in any server being the target of a denial of service attack (DoS).
Excessive Use of System Resources
You may not use any shared system provided by TinyQueries in a way that unnecessarily interferes with the normal operation of the shared system, or that consumes a disproportionate share of the resources of the system. For example, we may prohibit the automated or scripted use of TinyQueries Compiler if it has a negative impact on the backend database system, or we may require you to repair coding abnormalities in your TinyQueries interfacing code if it unnecessarily conflicts with other TinyQueries customers’ use of the Cloud. You agree that we may quarantine or delete any data stored on a shared system if the data is infected with a virus, or is otherwise corrupted, and has the potential to infect or corrupt the system or other customers' data that is stored on the same system.
You may not attempt to probe, scan, penetrate or test the vulnerability of a TinyQueries system or network or to breach TinyQueries's security or authentication measures, whether by passive or intrusive techniques, without TinyQueries's express written consent.
You must comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using your TinyQueries services.
You may not publish, transmit or store on or via TinyQueries’s network and equipment any content or links to any content that TinyQueries reasonably believes:
- Constitutes, depicts, fosters, promotes or relates in any manner to child pornography, bestiality, or non-consensual sex acts;
- is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence or contains harassing content or hate speech;
- is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy;
- creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
- improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
- is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- infringes on another person’s copyright, trade or service mark, patent or other property right;
- promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling or illegal arms trafficking;
- is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to TinyQueries; or
- is otherwise malicious, fraudulent or may result in retaliation against TinyQueries by offended viewers.
You may not use TinyQueries's network or Services to download, publish, distribute, or otherwise copy or use in any manner any text, music, software, art, image or other work protected by copyright law unless:
- you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner; or
- you are otherwise permitted by established copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
It is TinyQueries's policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the services of customers who are repeat infringers.
You agree that we may quarantine or delete any data stored on a shared system if the data is infected with a virus, or is otherwise corrupted, and has the potential to infect or corrupt the system or other customers’ data that is stored on the same system.
No credit will be available under your TinyQueries Service Level Agreement for interruptions of service resulting from AUP violations.
Effective Date: September 23, 2015